Our Yurts will be open again for Easter with the first availbale bookings from the 31st March 2017!
We hope you will come and enjoy our eco-friendly glamping experience
"Absolutely loved our first glamping experience at Kelburn!"
"We loved the country centre anyways, so being able to stay in a yurt made it extra special."
"The yurts are fantastic, quirky, comfortable and unique, and that VIEW!"
Scenic Hillside Site
Our Cosy yurts, each with a wood burning stove, are perched on a hillside with incredible views over the Firth of Clyde and Isle of Arran. This beautiful site is nestled beside a burn and is perfect for a romantic weekend escape or equally as good for tiring out young children! The glamping site features an eco-friendly design, which includes logs that were felled on the estate, solar powered lighting and a compostable loo.
There are only 3 sites in this unique area, each hosting a spacious 5m yurts for you to call home! Yurts are round tents covered with canvas and felt and traditionally used by communities in central Asia.
A few details about the glamping experience at Kelburn:
- Each yurt comes with a bed and bedding, tables and chairs
- There are picnic tables for each yurt as well as a fire pit (wood is available for sale at our information office)
- There is no electricity on site, but there is running water
- A compostable loo can be found beside the glamping site, and there is a toilet block with hot showers approximately 200m from the site
- The site is located a 3 min walk up a moderately steep path, please keep this in mind as you would need to carry (with our assistance) your belongings up the path
- Sorry, but no pets are allowed
Please watch this VIDEO to get a preview of our secluded yurt site.
TBC - Minimum 2 night stay - max 4 people per yurt
All prices include unlimited access to the country centre during your stay
Check In: 3pm - 6pm (located at our main information office)
Check Out: 11am
Please contact us at the following email address for more information and booking: email@example.com or call us at 01475 568 685