Kelburn’s Rangers are always available to answer your questions or to provide you with general information about the park.
They also provide a number of other services and activities:
- Educational walks and talks for schools and colleges.
- Special themed guided walks that are both fun and educational and suitable for all ages.
- Information and displays on Kelburns varied Natural History can be found in the Rangers Centre.
- Organising conservation tasks for youth groups and other organisations.
- Maintaining Kelburn Glen to provide continued access for visitors and to benefit the wildlife that lives there.
- Organising children’s activities throughout the year which include: environmental games, quizzes and hands-on activities such as making bird feeders, bird boxes etc.
- Supervising volunteer conservation projects.
The Kelburn Ranger Service is proud to be supported by Scottish Natural Heritage.