PLEASE NOTE: This statement was issued 20th March 2020, and will continue to be updated.
Last updated 23/03/2020.

Due to new guidance from the Government, we have made the difficult decision to close Kelburn Camping and Glamping facilities, until further notice.

It is with deep sadness that we make this call, but we know that public health and the prevention of spreading Coronavirus is of utmost importance.

With immediate effect, we are giving our customers the flexibility to amend their current bookings, changing their stay to dates any time between July 2020 and September 30th 2020, and April to September 2021 (with no charge incurred). The booking can be moved to any date subject to availability.

Please note: If the booking is rearranged for a time we are still not operating, you will be asked to reschedule again.

Our Booking Manager will contact all those with a reservation directly.

For more information on Kelburn and the Coronavirus, please read our general statement.

For more information about helping to prevent the spread of Coronavirus, please visit the official Government website.