Want to go camping but don’t want to pitch your own tent?
We can do it for your with our spacious Bell Tents! We have a set of incredibly spacious (5m diameter) and comfortable Bell tents for hire, which we will set up for you before arrival.
How To Book
Check out our availability calendar to book online
If you have any queries or questions please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Bell Tent Experience at Kelburn
- Each Bell Tent can sleep up to 5 people
- Minimum stay of 2 nights!
- Bell Tents are unfurnished so please remember to bring your own bedding!
- There is a small carpark so you can park close to your tent
- There are fire pits dotted in the campsite, as well as picnic benches
- The campsite is a short walk from the Toilet block which includes a shower
- Sorry, but no pets are allowed inside the Bell Tents.
All prices include access to the Country Centre during opening hours.
Check In: 3pm – 6pm (located at our main information office)
Check Out: 11am