Want to go camping but don’t want to pitch your own tent?
We can do it for your with our spacious Bell Tents! We have a set of incredibly spacious (5m diameter) Bell Tents for hire, which we can set up for you before arrival, in our campsite.
These are ideal for families where squeezing the tent in the car as well as everything else is just not possible! Equally save yourself the hassle of storing a tent for its annual outing and use one of our lovely soulpad tents to add quality to your experience.
Groups can also enjoy these tents – we have 5 available for group hire. Perfect for special occasions!
Why not add exclusive use of the campsite to your group stay? Price on enquiry.
How To Book your Bell Tent
Check out our availability calendar and continue to book online.
If you have any queries or questions please contact us on email@example.com
About the Bell Tent Experience at Kelburn
- Each Bell Tent can sleep up to 5 people
- Minimum stay of 2 nights!
- Bell Tents are unfurnished so please remember to bring your own bedding!
- There is a small carpark so you can park close to your tent
- There are fire pits dotted in the campsite, as well as picnic benches
- The campsite is a short walk from the Toilet block which includes a shower
- Sorry, but no pets are allowed inside the Bell Tents.
All prices include access to the Country Centre during opening hours.
Check In: 3pm - 6pm (located at our main information office)
Check Out: 11am