Tent Pitches and Hardstanding Bays
Whether you are pitching a tent, pitching your caravan or parking up your campervan or motorhome, the price is the same!
Our campsite is priced at £10 per person, per night.
Children aged 2 or under are free of charge.
This includes your entry to the Country Centre during opening hours (10am – 6pm April – October, 10am – 4pm Nov – March)
How To Book
Check out our availability calendar to book online
If you have an queries or questions please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
A Few Details About Our Campsite
- We have areas for tent pitches, caravans, motorhomes and campervans.
- There is no minimum stay
- There is a small carpark so you can park close to your tent
- There are fire pits dotted in the campsite, as well as picnic benches
- The campsite is a short walk from the Toilet block which includes a shower
- There is an Chemical Disposal Point in the campsite
- Please note there are no electric hook ups
- Pets are allowed, but dogs must be kept on a lead at all times – this is to protect livestock, horses and other visitors.