Sales and Marketing Officer
Seasonal, Part Time
Kelburn Castle and Country Centre
Application Deadline: 17th May 2019
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £20,000 – £23,000 pro-rata based on a 21 hour week
Kelburn is a diverse and beautiful rural Estate consisting of a variety of businesses, including a visitor centre with an ambitious events programme, a wedding and functions business, glamping and camping facilities and a busy equestrian centre.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, proactive and experienced marketing officer to join a fun and motivated team for the 2019 season, with potential for a more permanent position. The role would involve working closely with the department managers to develop and deliver the sales and marketing strategy across all departments. The role would involve creating content and taking the lead in all aspects of sales, marketing and PR for the business, with a focus on attracting the day visitor market, particularly for our events programme. The role would include support and assistance from managers and key staff but ultimately Kelburn is looking for a confident and creative individual keen to lead and deliver on all sales and marketing activity.
Key duties would include:
- Development of marketing Strategies to deliver on sales targets
- Coordinating marketing strategies across multiple channels and departments.
- Copy Writing and managing content across all marketing channels.
- Updating and content managing the website
- Creating and managing content across our social media platforms
- Engaging with customers and followers through our mailing list and social media platforms
- Managing budgets for media and marketingcampaigns
- Coordinating with designers to produce digital and print media where required
- Communicating effectively to ensure all departments are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Monitoring and reporting to management on the effectiveness of marketing strategies
- Building relationships and partnerships with outside companies to help improve sales
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Management of Public relations and brand image with the media
Requirements of the role:
- Proven Experience in Sales and Marketing
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing and search engine optimisation.
- Degree educated, ideally in marketing, technology or English.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Passionate and results driven individual.
- Excellent written and spoken presentation skills.
- Current Driving License
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends, and public holidays if required.
Please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org