Kids Halloween at Kelburn |
31st October & 1st November
11am-4pm (last entry 3.45pm) Car park open 10am-5pm
£5 parking charge per vehicle payable cash or card on arrival
Freaky Forest: £6 per person (3 and under free)
Pay on the day, cash or card!
Update on Freaky Forest and the Secret Forest: We’ve decided to extend our spooky celebrations!
The Secret Forest is now CLOSED but will be open as the Freaky Forest for its last day on the 1st of November!
Entry to Kelburn is now just £5 per car, with the Secret Forest aka ‘Freaky Forest’ available as a top up activity, for £6 per person (3 and under free). Season ticket holders free.
All other areas of Kelburn- the adventure course, saloon play area, waterfall, walled garden, and glen walks, are all included in the £5 parking fee. Our indoor soft play barn & gift shop remain closed.
Please note: There is no pre-booking for this event, due to COVID-19 restrictions. Once our car parks are full, Kelburn is full, the car parks open at 10am and on busy days have been full by 11am. Car parking spaces may become available throughout the day, usually around 2:30pm.
Please keep an eye on social media for updates.
Are you brave enough to enter the Freaky Forest?!
Your mission is to locate all of our Halloween jokes, hidden within the Freaky Forest. But watch out, there’s a trickster (or two) about..!
There are also 3 self-led trails around the Estate :
- Halloween Animal Trail
- Which Witch? Trail
- Walled Garden Magical Plant Walk
(These trails also available to those not doing Freaky Forest.)
- Tickets bought from the Freaky Forest (Secret Forest) entrance. We accept cash or card.
- This is not a pre-booked event. Entry is on a first come, first served. Entry to the Secret Forest aka the ‘Freaky Forest’ is via a ticket only.
- Please note: when our carparks are full, we are full. Spaces may become available again throughout the day.
- Entry will be controlled adhering to all the current Covid-19 regulations on group size and social distancing.
- The Forest has a capacity limit, managed by controlling entry times.
- The forest will be given a Halloween makeover complete with eerie music, décor and real spooky characters.
- Secret Forest is not suitable for prams or those with reduced mobility. Pram parking available at forest entrance.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU (OR ANYONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD) ARE SHOWING SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19.
Please do not travel form outside of your health service area for this event. We have nine hand gel points within the Country Centre and have introduced one-way paths within certain areas of the Secret Forest. Interactions with characters in the Forest will be socially distant. The toilets have a controlled entry system and the café is takeaway only. Furthermore, we are an outdoor venue with wide open areas, providing ample space for social distancing.
Season Ticket Holders
Car parking, ‘Freaky Forest’ & self-led trails are free upon production of your season ticket and ID. A separate car park will be made available just for season ticket holders should main car parks reach capacity.