Kelburn Campsite is closing for the season on 12th October, keep an eye on our Social Media for 2022 opening dates!
Grass pitches and hard-standing bays for tents, camper vans, caravans and motor homes
Escape to the stunning Ayrshire coast and countryside.
Bookings must be made online and a deposit of £10.00 is required to confirm your booking, if this deposit is not paid within 24hrs your booking will be cancelled.
Dogs are more than welcome a long as they are kept on a lead at all times to protect livestock, horses and other campers.
We also have glamping yurts available for hire, which are located on our hillside site. Find out more here!
Grass Pitches and Hard-Standing Bays
£5.00 per person per night, plus £5.00 per unit per night. (Children 3 and under are free!)
Each Grass pitch will have a hard-standing area a car can be parked in, and each hard-standing bay will have a grass section allocated, giving each visitor a defined space for relaxing in the outdoors.
There is fresh water taps in the camping field and a toilet/shower block nearby.
Things you need to know…
All fees must be paid before pitching, this can be done online or at the Paybox on arrival.
Please don’t light any fires or barbecues directly on the grass.
Please keep all noise to a minimum by 11pm out of respect for other campers and Kelburn residents.
Please put all rubbish in the bins provided.
There is an IPC disposable waste point onsite for use if required.
If you wish to add the use of an electric hook up to your stay, please select when booking.
Please note: We have limited hookups so one may not be available. Customers supply their own 16 amp cable.
Firewood bags are for sale at £6/bag, please purchase these at the Paybox and we will deliver them to your pitch.
Check-in is 12.00pm to 5.00pm. Check-out is 11.00am.
There are planned functions, such as weddings, on the dates listed below, which may have a late license to play music until 1am – we recommend bringing some ear plugs!
The Yurts are approximately 300m uphill from the venue and the campsite approximately 50m across from the venue, more dates may be added at later notice.
September – 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th
October – 8th
How to Book
Check out our availability calendar to book online.
Please note: Hard standing bays can be reserved for campers if all grass pitches are booked. Our hardstanding areas all have grass bays adjacent to vehicle parking.
- Select arrival date
- Select departure date
- Click ‘Book Now’ button
- Select pitch type (price calculation is the same for grass and hard standing)
- Tell us how many people and continue with booking process
If there are additional price specific add ons in the country centre you can purchase admission on a daily basis once on site.
If you have an queries or questions please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
DATES IN RED ARE FULLY BOOKED
DATES IN GREEN HAVE AT LEAST ONE SPACE AVAILABLE
Additional info about our Campsite
- Bookings must be made online in advance.
- The campsite is a family site, please respect other campers and keep quiet after 23:00.
- We have areas for tent pitches, caravans, motorhomes and campervans.
- There is no minimum stay.
- There is parking by the grass pitches, so you can park near your tent.
- The campsite is a short walk from the toilet block, which includes a shower.
- There is a Chemical Disposal Point in the campsite.
- Please note there are limited electric hook ups.
- Located on a beautiful country estate with coastal views and just a 10 minute walk from the sea.