Purchase Policy: Event Tickets
- Tickets must be presented for entry. They can be printed or presented on phone screens.
- Season Ticket Holders must provide identification at time of entry. We reserve the right to refuse entry to those who cannot provide reasonable identification.
- When purchasing a discounted ticket, patrons must provide adequate proof of concession.
- Where a special offer applies such as a time or stock limited special offer/promotion, this cannot be applied in retrospect to an existing booking.
- Only one discount/concession applicable per ticket.
- Management reserve the right to cancel bookings which are reasonably believed to have been booked under fraudulent circumstances.
Refund policy with regards to the current concern surrounding Coronavirus:
- When it is not Kelburn’s choice to cancel a product with a pre-bought ticket, tickets shall not be refunded. However, the ticket shall remain valid and will be able to be transferred to an alternative date.
- We cannot issue refunds or exchanges after an event has passed due to non attendance.
- Management reserve the right to refuse to process exchanges and advance bookings at the time of the event, this is ensure event time runs on time and there are no delays for staff, patrons or artists.
PLEASE NOTE: Uneven terrain and steps make certain areas throughout Kelburn difficult for using wheelchairs or prams, and carrying children. The event route set within the ‘Secret Forest’ is not suitable for wheelchairs or prams, and young children will need to be carried or assisted to walk the route. We will not provide refunds for tickets where this issue is the complaint.
LAST UPDATED: 19/03/2020
Management reserve the right to change and update these points at any time without prior notice.