Defeat the undead. Find the cure. Escape alive.
Step into a new and terrifying, dark and twisted world, brought to you by Kelburn’s Haunted Forest.
Prepare to fight for your own life and for the rest of civilisation’s. Battle your way through a chaotic mass of undead to find the cure, escape safely and save humanity.
Stay alert and be prepared for the worst.
We’re all depending on you.
If you dare join us, tickets are £13.85 (including booking fee).
Dress rehearsal tickets on Thursday 24th are £10.85 (including booking fee): We are looking for a horrifically good audience for our opening night, to ensure our scares are on point!
Friday 25th, Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th NOW SOLD OUT!
Entrance to the infected zone is in time slots.
Car parking is £2 per car. If booking online, please note your vehicle ticket is valid for any time slot chosen on your selected night.
Safety In Numbers? Come as a group and you will receive a 10% discount if there are 10 or more in your group. Use promo code ZZYY5D at time of booking.
Special Group discount available for groups of 100+. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and payment terms.
- The Haunted Forest is a semi-lit trail so be prepared for dark areas and if you’re a scaredy cat, bring a torch.
- The route is on rough ground and has narrow passages and stairs. Please consider any mobility restrictions.
- Unfortunately, the route is not wheelchair friendly.
- The weather may be wet and cold, please dress appropriately (including footwear!)
- On arrival, please park and then head to the main country centre buildings.
- No refunds will be given for refusal to enter the Haunted forest!
- The experience is expected to last about 30 minutes.
- Our cafe will be open for food and hot drinks.
- There will be a bar serving alcohol for dutch courage.
- Bringing your own alcohol is not permitted and staff reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Short queues may form in each time slot period but no longer than 25 minutes.
- This event is recommended for 16+years. Young persons must have an 18+ adult accompanying them. The choice to purchase a ticket for 15yrs or under is at parents discretion. If they refuse to enter the event no refund will be given. One ticket price applies.
- Advanced tickets are non-refundable, and a fee will be charged to transfer tickets to an alternative date/time
- Our event is supported by Eureka Edinburgh’s educational performers
- Season ticket holders, this event is not included in your membership. You are entitled to a 35% discount so please call the office to make payment and reserve your time slot tickets.
- Groups: If there are 10 or more persons in your group, please call for a discount: 01475 568 685
- THERE WILL BE jump scares and strobe lighting, so if you have any medical conditions which could be affected, or are pregnant, we recommend you sit this one out…
LETS SAVE THE PLANET TOGETHER
We realise that it may be easiest to drive to our venue, but there’s a real battle to save the world going on… Please consider car pooling or using public transport.
The nearest train station is LARGS. Please see Scot Rail’s website for more info.
Local taxis are available through Brisbane Taxis – 01475 689 990
There is a £2 parking charge per car.