An immersive horror experience
The Ministry of Public Safety sanctions a 4-hour period during which all criminal activity – including murder – is legal.
You must face the ultimate test of survival and make your way across Kelburn Estate to deliver evidence that could bring down the Government.
Trust no one.
Thursday 13th – £8.00 + booking fee – Limited spaces available
Please note: The Preview night is a final rehearsal and may involve interruptions if required for technical reasons
Friday 14th – Sunday 16th
Thursday 20th – Sunday 23rd
Wednesday 26th – Monday 31st
£13.50 + booking fee
Bar & Hot Food available on site 18:30 – 23:00
Onsite parking £5 payable on arrival card or cash
Essential Event Information: please read prior to booking:
- No dogs allowed.
- Anarchy is a shared experience – there will be groups of around 10 experiencing the event simultaneously.
- This event is recommended as suitable for ages 14+ only.
- Under 18s MUST be accompanied by an adult aged 18+.
- It is your choice to bring children under 14 years old – no refunds will be offered if they choose not to participate. An adult aged 18+ must stay with them at all times.
- Our staff may also refuse entry if anyone seems distressed at the beginning of the experience.
- Please wear warm clothes, outdoor appropriate footwear and waterproofs if necessary. We discourage umbrellas.
- WARNING: Gore. Strong Language. Graphic Violence. Gunfire. Suicide & Self-Harm. Jump Scares. Flashing Lights.
- Kelburn reserves the right to refuse entry.