Come and Camp by the Coast
Pack all your gear and head to Kelburn to make the most of these long summer nights.
Arrive after 3pm on Friday 19th July, pitch up your tent and relax.
The Country Centre has extended opening hours (until 8pm) for the exclusive use of Camp by the Coast Campers. Tickets also include next day (20th July 2019) entrance to the Country Centre.
- An adult camping ticket (includes centre admission) £12
- A Child camping ticket (includes centre admission) £10
- A Family camping ticket (includes centre admission) £45 (2 adults and upto 3 children)
To extend your stay please contact us direct. On Sat 20th July, there is a wedding in our functions building which is close to the campsite and there will be music and merriment till 1am.
If you are planning a fire please ensure you have a firebowl as there are limited ground fire sites. Wood can be purchase online at the price of £6/bag.
The fresh air will make you hungry so why not add a full breakfast to your experience? Our Courtyard Cafe opens at 10am and they can provide campers with a hearty breakfast, which is ideal before a day of activity exploring Kelburn and the surrounding area.
- Online tickets can be printed or shown on your phone.
- Tents must be down by 12 noon on day of departure.
- Camp by the Coast tickets also include admission to the Country Centre on 20th July 2019
- To extend your stay please contact us direct. On Sat 20th July, there is a wedding in our functions building which is close to the campsite and there will be music and merriment till 1am.
- Tickets are non refundable.
- Tickets can be exchanged to an alternative date subject to availability and a transfer fee will apply.
- Children must be supervised at all times and children cannot enter country centre grounds unaccompanied.