Kelburn’s Chocolate Forest
EVERY WEEKEND IN MAY
11am-5pm (last entry 4pm) | £6 per person (3 year old and under FREE – no need to book a ticket)
The last Wonka Bar in existence has been stolen! Can you help Wonka find it and catch the culprit?
Your mission is to locate all the rhymes in the Chocolate Forest and solve the case. A reward is yours if you manage to catch the criminal sticky handed!
TICKETS AVAILABLE BELOW
Although we are unable to deliver The Chocolate Forest in the same format as previous years, The Secret Forest will have a scrumdiddlyumptious makeover, complete with music, décor, and characters.
The Chocolate Forest is available as a pre-booked ticket (or on the day if tickets remain available) for £6 per person (3 and under free). Entry to The Chocolate Forest is via event ticket only.
Parking at Kelburn is charged at £5 per car. The Adventure Course, Saloon play area, waterfall, History Trail, garden and glen walks are all included in this £5 parking fee. Please note our indoor soft play barn remains closed.
The Chocolate Forest is £6pp, FREE for 3 years old and under – we have limited numbers to allow for wee kids, no need to book anything for them.
- Interactions with characters in the Forest will be socially distant.
- You will enter in your household groups following all the current Covid-19 regulations on group size and social distancing.
- The Forest has a capacity limit, therefore entry will be managed to balance capacity as required.
- Please help us aid social distancing, and queue for the Chocolate Forest just 5 minutes before your allotted time.
- The Café is takeaway only & toilets are on a controlled entry system.
- We ask that masks are worn in toilets and any indoor areas.
- We have introduced one-way paths within certain areas of the Secret Forest.
- Please make use of our hand washing and sanitising facilities.
- Please respect others at the event and ensure social distancing.
- We are an outdoor venue with wide open areas providing ample social distancing.
All customers please note that once car parks are full, Kelburn has reached capacity. Car parking spaces often become available again from 2pm. During busy days, we will use Social Media to update on car parking.
Unfortunately, The Secret Forest is not suitable for prams or those with reduced mobility. Pram parking is available at forest entrance or behind Ranger Centre.