Fairy Tale Forest: 21- 23 September
All you need is faith, trust and a little bit of pixie dust…
Second star to the right and straight on till Kelburn, where we will bring one of your favourite tales alive!
Adventure to the Never Never Forest and see if you can find any clues as to where Peter’s favourite fairy may be hiding. With crocodile swamps and pirate ships nearby, there is a chance that a hook handed captain will be meddling in the fun of Peter and the Lost Boys. So, come with us to where dreams are born!
Your day out will include an interactive quest in the Never Never Forest (Secret Forest), interacting with characters and clues along the way. There will be a themed self led trail and watch out for a fabulous ranger led activity that you can sign up to.
Adult and Child tickets that are bought online can receive a 10% discount with reward code ADV10%. Discount not applicable to family tickets. Please be aware that online tickets come off sale on the 20th September. Tickets may still be bought on the day, at the Country Centre.
Never Never Forest: A fun adventure interacting with characters from our fantasy tale. This is a timed activity so please select a time slot when purchasing your ticket. This route is NOT suitable for prams. The path is a woodland trail and there are narrow spaces and short flights of stairs.
Cost: £8.50/child, £9.50/adult, £34/family (2 adults & 3 children)
Please be aware that online tickets come off sale on the 20th September. Tickets may still be bought on the day, at the Country Centre.
Every 15 minutes from 12 noon – 3.45pm, 21 – 23 September. Please select a time slot for the Never Never Forest Trail when purchasing your ticket.
Your ticket price includes entrance to the Country Centre, which is open 10am – 6pm. During your visit ensure you take the time to enjoy the glen walks, explore the history trail and enjoy the outdoor play areas. Our indoor playbarn is an additional charge of £1.50 per child.
- Never Never Forest trail included in entry price. This will be set in the Secret Forest, which is not suitable for prams.
- Short queues may form in each time slot period, but we aim to make them no longer than 15 minutes.
- Kelburn grounds, gardens, woodland trails, adventure play park and saloon play area are all open to Fairy Tale Forest customers.
- Advanced tickets are non refundable and a fee will be charged to transfer tickets to an alternative date/time.
- Our add on activities are optional and prices will be displayed at our main office.
- Season ticket holders, this event is included in your membership – a time slot shall be allocated on arrival.
- Please remember uneven terrain and steps make certain areas throughout Kelburn difficult for pram use.
- Our indoor play barn will be open with a small charge of £1.50 for a 30 minute session and we hope the ponies will be out for short rides (TBC) £5.