Kelburn’s Enchanting Christmas Forest: 7th & 8th | 14th & 15th | 21st and 22nd December
Festive Cheer with Kelburn
This year, we have our main festive event, a top up event and a Christmas Market!
Join us for Santa’s Christmas Forest, a glittering and interactive trail through our forest where you’ll meet some wonderful characters, including Santa himself.
Add a visit to the Elves, with our Elf on the Shelf event.
Explore the fantastic stalls in our Christmas Market*.
Wrap up cosy and take a short hike through our wider grounds, using our Seasonal self-led trails. Then warm up with hot chocolates and toasted marshmallows!
It’s sure to spark the Christmas spirit in both adults and children!
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO BOOK YOUR TICKETS ONLINE
—————-EVENT DETAILS —————
Main Event: Santa’s Christmas Forest
7th & 8th | 14th & 15th | 21st and 22nd December: Time slots from 11am to 3pm
Santa needs help to save the day – the Ice Queen is back, and she’s set on ruining Christmas 2019. He’s already enlisted the help of a brave young girl and her animal companions, but they require your bravery and wit too! Navigate your way through the Secret Forest, collect the clues and discover the truth. Complete the mission with a visit to Santa!
£7.00/adult £12.00/child £5 /2 and under & child members
Adult tickets include a complementary tea/coffee*/mince pie in our Courtyard Cafe.
*not applicable to our full coffee range.
Top up ticket: Elf on The Shelf
7th & 8th | 14th & 15th | 21st and 22nd December: 11am to 3:30pm
Enjoy our special fun activity in our play barn.
£3/child including 1 accompanying adult. £1.50/additional adult. Tickets only valid with a Santa’s Secret Forest ticket. This ticket is valid from 11am til 3.30pm on you chosen date. Make sure you leave enough time to enjoy this treat before or after the Christmas Forest.
*7th & 8th | 14th & 15th December: 11am to 3:30pm
Explore the Christmas Market stalls in our festive Pavilion building. Free entry with a Santa’s Secret Forest ticket. Not visiting Santa today but wish to browse? Our standar winter admission ticket will be perfect for you priced at £3/adult or £2/child & concession. This ticket extends the gardens and trails so take time for a winter stroll.
*Please note – the market will not be open on the weekend of the 21st and the 22nd.
General details to help you plan your magical day out.
- Your ticket includes a magical trail through Santa’s Secret Forest. Your help will be needed to assist Santa defeat the Ice Queen.
- 5 or more people in your group? Get 10% discount on your tickets by using promo code XMAS10%
- Entry to the forest is in 15 minute intervals, please select a time slot when booking.
- Short queues may form and our staff will ensure your wait is not long. The main experience will be approximately 30 minutes plus a visit to Santa
- Top up with a ‘Elf on the Shelf’ ticket which will take you on a fun adventure in our Christmas themed playbarn. A child ticket for this includes 1 adult. Additional adults can purchase a ticket. This activity is expected to last 15 minutes.
- Entry to the Christmas Market is free with a Santa’s secret Forest ticket. If you wish to attend the markets but not the main event our winter ticket price applies.
- Kelburn’s grounds, gardens, woodland trails, adventure play park* and saloon play* area are all open to all our customers. *weather permitting.
- Advanced tickets are non refundable. Tickets can be printed or presented on phone screens.
- Season ticket holders, this event is included in Adult and Concession memberships. Children of family memberships and child only members have a small fee of £5 per person. Please purchase the child 0-2yrs/child member ticket and show season ticket on arrival. Maximum of 3 child tickets on a family season pass.
- Please remember: uneven terrain and steps make certain areas throughout Kelburn difficult for using prams and carrying children.