Kelburn Equestrian Centre offers DIY Livery and Full Livery options which are listed below.
As of late 2022 the Equestrian Centre also offers: Pony Rides, BHS Pony Stars, children’s beginner led hacks, Pony Parties, Pony Fun Days, Sleepovers and Pony Experience sessions.
For more information visit the Kelburn Equestrian Centre Facebook page.
The equestrian centre located within the estate grounds is a great, safe place to keep your horse, due to its amazing location we have miles and miles of fantastic off-road hacking with stunning views that the liveries have access to ride on. The Equestrian Centre benefits from:
- BHS qualified staff on site 24 hours a day
- A 20×40 indoor arena
- A 25×55 outdoor floodlit arena
- Miles of off- road hacking
- Locked tack room
- Tea and coffee making area
- CCTV cameras in operation
- Limited trailer parking
- Weekly farrier visit
- Well known by the vet and dentist
- Regular visits from Saddle fitter, physiotherapist and dentist
- Fun days and in-house events run for liveries to enjoy
- All year turnout
- 24-hour turnout in summer months
- Weekly drop off of feed and bedding from local supplier
We offer DIY and full livery. Our livery packages can be tailored to suit the individual owners needs.
We have two full livery options:
7 days full livery
Includes stable rent, field turnout, hay/haylage, feed and bedding, mucking out, x2 checks in Summer- does not include any supplements
5 days full livery
Is the same as 7 days but the owner has full care of the horse at weekends.
Our DIY livery includes a stable and field turnout for your horse and a place for your tack and rugs and a dry area for bedding and forage. The owner has full responsibility of their horse and buying in all food and bedding.