Update 25th June 2020
Our Yurts are now open for bookings! Book now for dates 15th July and onwards.
Escape to beautiful Kelburn Estate and stay in our stunning glamping yurts. We currently have 3 yurts available to book, and each Yurt sleeps a maximum of 4 people. Please note: our communal building and kitchen facilities will not be open.
We have a 2 night stay minimum which is £158, with each additional night being £79.
Read more about our yurts, make your booking and start planning your adventure now!
How To Book our Yurts
Check out our availability calendar to book online
If you have an queries or questions please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org Please be aware we have got some landscaping work taking place until August 2020. We apologise in advance for any disturbance this may cause.
Scenic Hillside Site
Our cosy yurts, each with a wood burning stove, are perched on a hillside with incredible views over the Firth of Clyde and Isle of Arran. This beautiful site is nestled beside a burn and is perfect for a romantic weekend escape or equally as good for tiring out young children!
The glamping site features an eco-friendly design, which includes logs that were felled on the estate and internal solar powered lighting.
About The Glamping Experience At Kelburn
- Each Yurt can sleep up to 4 people (1 double bed and single roll mattresses)
- Minimum stay of 2 nights!
- Each yurt comes with all bed linen, tables and chairs. Please bring your own towels.
- There are picnic tables for each yurt as well as a fire pit.
- A fire starter bundle is included (wood, kindling, firelighters). Further wood bundles can be purchased from the rangers.
- There is no electricity in the yurts. Each yurt has a small solar panel powering 2 internal lights.
- The Yurts are located on a hillside, access is up a moderately steep set of stairs.
- The male and female toilet block (with showers) is about 300m away, down the steps on the main estate road, and is accessible by key code (and is not open to the general public).
- The Key Code will be in your pre-arrival email, welcome info sheet, on your Yurt Key and on your info pack inside the Yurt.
- Parking is available at the bottom of the steps to the Yurt site.
- Sorry, but no pets are allowed in the Yurts.
- Entrance to the Secret Forest, open 12pm to 4pm, (usually £3 per person) is included in your Yurt stay.
Please note: The glass fronted communal building is located on the site is still under construction due to the ongoing pandemic and lock down disruption, so will not currently be available for use. When open, it will have toilets, showers, kitchen facilities, plug sockets and seating.
The expansion of our glamp site is a LEADER funded project.
All prices include access to the Country Centre during opening hours.
Check In: 2pm - 5pm Please collect keys and sign in at our main information office. Arriving after 5pm? Email us on email@example.com to make arrangements for key collection.
Check Out: 11am
Please note: Due to COVID-19 restrictions, various landscaping work on the site has been delayed This work is ongoing and will be taking place until August 2020. We apologise in advance for any disturbance this may cause.