Escape to beautiful Kelburn Estate and stay in our stunning glamping yurts.
3 yurts are currently available to book, with further releases coming as soon as possible. We have a 2 night stay minimum which is £158, with each additional night being £79.
Read more about our yurts, make your booking and start planning your adventure now!
How To Book our Yurts
Check out our availability calendar to book online
If you have an queries or questions please contact us on email@example.com Please be aware we have got some landscaping work taking place until May 2020. We apologise in advance for any disturbance this may cause.
Scenic Hillside Site
Our cosy yurts, each with a wood burning stove, are perched on a hillside with incredible views over the Firth of Clyde and Isle of Arran. This beautiful site is nestled beside a burn and is perfect for a romantic weekend escape or equally as good for tiring out young children! The glamping site features an eco-friendly design, which includes logs that were felled on the estate, solar powered lighting and a compostable loo.
About The Glamping Experience At Kelburn
- Each Yurt can sleep up to 4 people (1 double bed and single roll mattresses)
- Minimum stay of 2 nights!
- Each yurt comes with all bed linen, tables and chairs. Crockery and utensils can be found in the communal kitchen.
- There are picnic tables for each yurt as well as a fire pit
- A fire starter bundle is included (wood, kindling, firelighters). Further wood bundles can be purchased at the office.
- There is no electricity in the yurts. Each yurt has a small solar panel powering 2 internal lights.
- A glass fronted communal building is located on the site, with toilets, showers, kitchen facilities and seating. The kitchen has basic crockery and kitchen utensils.
- Plug sockets are available in the communal building, for charging electronics.
- A compostable loo can be found beside the glamping site.
- Parking is available at the site, with overflow parking available at the country centre.
- Sorry, but no pets are allowed in the Yurts
All prices include access to the Country Centre during opening hours.
Check In: 3pm - 6pm. Collect keys and sign in at our main information office. Arriving after 6pm? Call ahead to make arrangements for key collection.
Check Out: 11am
Please be aware we have got some landscaping work taking place until May 2020. We apologise in advance for any disturbance this may cause.