Escape to beautiful Kelburn Estate and stay in our stunning glamping yurts.
Please read our current statement on Coronavirus here.
3 yurts are currently available to book. We have a 2 night stay minimum which is £158, with each additional night being £79. This prices includes admission to the Country Centre for the duration of your stay for up to 4 guests.
Coming soon: new 6m (20ft) yurts. These offer a little more space than our current 5m yurts. Spacious for couples or families of 5. Price for 2 nights £188. This price includes admission to country centre for the duration of your stay for up to 5 guests.
Read more about our yurts, make your booking and start planning your adventure now!
How To Book our Yurts
Check out our availability calendar to book online
If you have an queries or questions please contact us on email@example.com Please be aware we have got some landscaping work taking place until May 2020. We apologise in advance for any disturbance this may cause.
Scenic Hillside Site
Our cosy yurts, each with a wood burning stove, are perched on a hillside with incredible views over the Firth of Clyde and Isle of Arran. This beautiful site is nestled beside a burn and is perfect for a romantic weekend escape or equally as good for tiring out young children!
The glamping site features an eco-friendly design, which includes logs that were felled on the estate, solar powered lighting and a compostable loo.
About The Glamping Experience At Kelburn
- Each Yurt can sleep up to 4 people (1 double bed and single roll mattresses)
- Minimum stay of 2 nights!
- Each yurt comes with all bed linen, tables and chairs. Please bring your own towels.
- Crockery and utensils can be found in the communal kitchen (open May 2020).
- There are picnic tables for each yurt as well as a fire pit
- A fire starter bundle is included (wood, kindling, firelighters). Further wood bundles can be purchased at the office.
- There is no electricity in the yurts. Each yurt has a small solar panel powering 2 internal lights.
- A glass fronted communal building is located on the site, with toilets, showers, kitchen facilities and seating. The kitchen has basic crockery and kitchen utensils (open May 2020).
- Plug sockets are available in the communal building, for charging electronics (open May 2020).
- A compostable loo can be found beside the glamping site.
- Parking is available at the site, with overflow parking available at the country centre.
- Sorry, but no pets are allowed in the Yurts
All prices include access to the Country Centre during opening hours.
Check In: 3pm - 6pm. Collect keys and sign in at our main information office. Arriving after 6pm? Call ahead to make arrangements for key collection.
Check Out: 11am
Please be aware we have got some landscaping work taking place until May 2020. We apologise in advance for any disturbance this may cause.