Bookings for 2021 available now!
Our cosy hillside yurts, each fitted with a wood burning stove, offer incredible views over the Firth of Clyde and its islands. Perfect for a romantic weekend escape, or a fun-filled family stay, the beautiful glampsite is just a short walk from all the activity at Kelburn.
We have 6 yurts available to book. Our standard yurts sleep up to 4 people and our premium yurts sleep up to 6.
The glampsite hosts a glass fronted communal building which offers a shared kitchen and living space, plus showers, toilets, and plug sockets.
Book a cosy stay with Kelburn.
There is a minimum stay of 2 nights. Each standard yurt is costed at £85 per night, based on two people sharing. Additional guests are charged a one off payment of £10 per guest. 3 year olds and under stay for free!
- Each standard yurt can sleep up to 4 people (1 double bed and 2 single futon mattresses)
- Each yurt has a small solar panel powering 2 internal lights. There is no electricity in the standard yurts.
- Each standard yurt has its own woodburner inside, and an outdoor fire pit – great for toasting marshmallows or keeping you warm as you star gaze!
Offering more space and a touch more luxury than our standard yurts, our premium yurts are new for 2021!
There is a minimum stay of 2 nights. Each premium yurt is costed at £115 per night, based on two people sharing. Additional guests are charged a one off payment of £10 per guest. 3 year olds and under stay for free!
- Each premium yurt can sleep up to 6 people (1 super king bed, 1 double futon, plus 2 single futons)
- Each premium yurt is powered with electricity.
- Each premium yurt has its own woodburner inside, and an outdoor fire pit – great for toasting marshmallows or keeping you warm as you star gaze!
How To Book our Yurts
Please check out our availability calendar and book online.
There is a minimum stay of 2 nights.
COVID Policy: We will offer a full refund (minus any booking fees) if the booking is cancelled due to a national or regional lockdown that prevents us from fulfilling the booking. Instead, you may wish to rearrange your booking, subject to availability. We will not offer a refund if the booking is made for a time when restrictions are already in place. Please check travel restrictions before booking. Please do not attend if you, or anyone in your party, is presenting symptoms. Please follow NHS and Government guidelines for more information. Scotland COVID Guidelines can be found here.
If you have an queries or questions please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is a minimum of 2 nights stay. If you wish to stay only one night, please drop us a message on email@example.com and we can check availability.
- Each yurt comes with all bed linen, and has a table and four chairs inside, wood burning stove and bedside tables. Please bring your own towels.
- Please note: we do not have cots or toddler beds available.
- There are picnic tables for each yurt, as well as a fire pit – great for toasting marshmallows or keeping you warm as you star gaze.
- A fire starter bundle is included (wood, kindling, firelighters). Further wood bundles can be purchased from the rangers.
- The glampsite hosts a glass fronted communal building which offers a shared kitchen and living space, plus showers, toilets, and plug sockets, and has its own wood burning stove. The yurts do not have their own, individual bathroom facilities.
- Parking is available at the communal building, which is 1-2mins from each of the yurts.
- The glamping site features an eco-friendly design, which includes logs that were felled on the estate and internal solar powered lighting.
- All prices include access to Kelburn Estate during opening hours – this includes access to The Secret Forest. Seasonal activities are available at an additional cost.
- Sorry, but no pets are allowed in the Yurts.
The expansion of our glamping site is a LEADER funded project.
Check-in time: 10.00 – 16.00
Check-in point: Information Office, located a minute’s walk from the estate’s main car park
Yurt Access: From 14.00
Check Out: 11am
PLEASE NOTE you can collect your keys from 10am but will not be able to access the Yurt until 2pm. We do not recommend arrival after dark. If estimated time of arrival is after 16.00 hrs, please notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org