Open from 1st April to 30th September 2022!
Our cosy hillside yurts, each fitted with a wood burning stove, offer incredible views over the Firth of Clyde and its islands. Perfect for a romantic weekend escape, or a fun-filled family stay, the beautiful glampsite is just a short walk from all the activity at Kelburn.
We have 8 yurts available to book. Our standard yurts sleep up to 4 people and our premium yurts sleep up to 6.
The glampsite hosts a glass fronted communal building, known as ‘The Bothy’, which offers panoramic views. It also has a wood burner, a shared kitchen and living space, plus showers, toilets, and plug sockets.
Book a cosy stay with Kelburn.
There is a minimum stay of 2 nights. Each standard yurt is costed at £90 per night, based on two people sharing. Additional guests aged 4 or over are £10 per guest per night, guests 3 year olds and under are £5 per guest per night.
- Each Standard yurt can sleep up to 4 people (1 double bed and 2 single beds)
- Each yurt has a small solar panel powering 2 internal lights. There is no electricity in the Standard yurts.
- Each Standard yurt has its own woodburner inside, and an outdoor fire pit – great for toasting marshmallows or keeping you warm as you star gaze!
Offering more space and a touch more luxury than our Standard yurts, our Premium yurts were completed in 2021!
There is a minimum stay of 2 nights. Each premium yurt is costed at £125 per night, based on two people sharing. Additional guests aged 4 or over are £10 per guest per night, guests 3 year olds and under are £5 per guest per night.
- Each premium yurt can sleep up to 6 people (1 super king bed, 1 double sofa bed, plus 2 single beds)
- Each premium yurt is powered with electricity and features a mini fridge, heater, fan, lamps, and USB chargers.
- Each premium yurt has its own woodburner inside, and an outdoor fire pit – great for toasting marshmallows or keeping you warm as you star gaze!
How to Book
Check out our availability calendar below to book online.
There is a minimum stay of 2 nights.
- Select arrival date
- Select departure date
- Click ‘Book Now’ button
- Tell us how many people and continue with booking process
If you have an queries or questions please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
DATES IN RED ARE FULLY BOOKED
DATES IN GREEN HAVE AT LEAST ONE SPACE AVAILABLE
- There is a minimum of 2 nights stay.
- Our yurts are self-catering.
- Each yurt comes with all bed linen, and has a table and chairs inside, wood burning stove and bedside tables.
- Please bring your own towels.
- Please note: we do not have cots or toddler beds available.
- There is outdoor seating for each yurt, as well as a fire pit – great for toasting marshmallows or keeping you warm as you star gaze.
- A fire starter bundle is included (wood, kindling, firelighters). Further wood bundles can be purchased from the rangers.
- The site hosts The Bothy -a glass fronted communal building- which offers a shared kitchen and living space, plus showers, toilets, and plug sockets, and has its own wood burning stove.
- The yurts do not have their own, individual bathroom facilities.
- Parking is available at the site, all of which are about a 2min walk from each of the yurts.
- The glamping site features an eco-friendly design, which includes logs that were felled on the estate and internal solar powered lighting.
- All prices include access to Kelburn Estate during opening hours – this includes access to The Secret Forest. Seasonal activities are available at an additional cost.
- Sorry, but no pets are allowed in the Yurts.
The expansion of our glamping site is a LEADER funded project.
Check-in time: 15.00 – 18.00
Check-in point: Paybox at the top of the Entrance Drive when staffed - Information Office, located a minute’s walk from the estate’s main car park if not.
Check Out: 11.00
PLEASE NOTE you can arrive earlier to explore the estate but won't be able to access the Yurt until 15.00.
We do not recommend arrival after dark. If estimated time of arrival is after 18.00 hrs, please notify us by emailing email@example.com
There are planned functions, such as weddings, on the dates listed below, which may have a late license to play music until 1am - we recommend bringing some ear plugs if you book any of the dates below!
The Yurts are approximately 300m uphill from the venue and the campsite approximately 50m across from the venue, more dates may be added at later notice.
April: 6th, 7th, 9th, 16th, 23rd
May: 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th
June: 4th, 10th, 11th, 17th, 18th, 20th, 23rd,
August: 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th
September: 3rd, 10th, 17th
This information is also displayed on the booking form, the Provisonal booking email and 1st Pre-Arrival email you will recieve.