Update 7th October 2020: Our Yurts are now closed for the season, thank you to everyone who visited us this year, bookings for 2021 will be open soon.
Escape to beautiful Kelburn Estate and stay in our stunning glamping yurts. We currently have 3 yurts available to book, and each Yurt sleeps a maximum of 4 people. Please note: our communal building and kitchen facilities will not be open.
We have a 2 night stay minimum which is £158, with each additional night being £79.
Read more about our yurts, make your booking and start planning your adventure now!
How To Book our Yurts
Check out our availability calendar to book online
Please note we are not currently taking bookings for 2021.
If you have an queries or questions please contact us on email@example.com Please be aware we have got some landscaping work taking place until October 2020. We apologise in advance for any disturbance this may cause.
Scenic Hillside Site
Our cosy yurts, each with a wood burning stove, are perched on a hillside with incredible views over the Firth of Clyde and Isle of Arran. This beautiful site is nestled beside a burn and is perfect for a romantic weekend escape or equally as good for tiring out young children!
The glamping site features an eco-friendly design, which includes logs that were felled on the estate and internal solar powered lighting.
About The Glamping Experience At Kelburn
- Each Yurt can sleep up to 4 people (1 double bed and two single fold out futon mattresses)
- Minimum stay of 2 nights!
- Each yurt comes with all bed linen, and has a table and four chair inside, wood burning stove and bedside tables. Please bring your own towels.
- There are picnic tables for each yurt as well as a fire pit.
- A fire starter bundle is included (wood, kindling, firelighters). Further wood bundles can be purchased from the rangers.
- The Yurts are situated on a hillside with incredible views over the Firth of Clyde and Isle of Arran, and require a 3 minute hike up moderately steep gravel steps and path. Please note that this means you will need to carry anything you bring with you up this hill and walk down it for the toilet facilities as the Composting Loo at the Yurts is currently closed due to Covid-19 as it has no running water to properly wash your hands.
- The male and female toilet block (with showers) is about 300m away, down the steps on the main estate road, and is accessible by key code (and is not open to the general public).
- There is no electricity in the yurts. Each yurt has a small solar panel powering 2 internal lights.
- Sorry, but no pets are allowed in the Yurts.
- Entrance to the Secret Forest, open 11am to 4pm, (usually £3 per person) is included in your Yurt stay.
Please note: The glass fronted communal building located on the site is still under construction due to the ongoing pandemic and lock down disruption, so will not be available for use. When open, it will have toilets, showers, kitchen facilities, plug sockets and seating.
The expansion of our glamping site is a LEADER funded project.
All prices include access to the Country Centre during opening hours.
Check-in time: 10.00 – 16.00
Yurt Access from 14.00
PLEASE NOTE you can collect your keys from 10am but will not be able to access the Yurt until 2pm.
We do not recommend arrival after dark. If estimated time of arrival is after 16.00 hrs please notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check Out: 11am
Please note: Due to COVID-19 restrictions, various landscaping work on the site has been delayed This work is ongoing and will be taking place until October 2020. We apologise in advance for any disturbance this may cause.