Kelburn Wedding Ceremonies
Kelburn Castle and the Estate has the appropriate licence to host civil ceremonies and is firmly established as one of the foremost venues for the celebration of marriage on the West Coast of Scotland. Our wedding brochure is available to view here. We are delighted to be licensed in five areas of the estate which include:
- The Castle Drawing Room; dating back to the 1700’s with many or it’s original features with large open fireplaces. Max. 60 guests.
- The Plaisance (Walled Garden); is a serene and beautiful area for your ceremony and drinks reception, which encloses some of the estates and Scotland’s 100 most treasured trees and plants. Max 200 guests.
- The Waterfall Pool; Where the Kel Burn drops a sheer 20 feet into a spectacular grotto surrounded on three sides by overhanging cliffs of sandstone. Beautiful and stunning. Max 10 guests.
- The Castle View Point: an open area which is partially covered with a stunning back drop of the adorned graffiti walls of the Castle over the Kel Burn glen. Max. 100 guests.
- The Pavilion; Is stand alone, self contained, blank space and unique. Its holds spectacular views over the Firth of Clyde and the Islands of Bute, Cumbrae and Arran. Max. 100 guests.
All of which are very unique and stunning in their own individual way. We are also welcome with open arms; Civil Partnership and Marriage Religious Ceremony’s Humanist Ceremony’s Contact our Events Supervisor Louise Martin for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
As with many aspects of Kelburn we can offer you a range of venues for your reception and wedding breakfast to meet your requirements. To view our Wedding Brochure please click here. We can accommodate up to 50 guests for your wedding breakfast in the Castles Victorian Dining Room with it’s sunset views over the gardens and the Isle of Cumbrae. But if you are looking for something a little bit different why not entertain your guests on the front lawn with a Hog Roast and a game of croquet.
The Pavilion can accommodate up to 130 seated guests and additional evening guests are welcome. The Pavilion with it’s fairy lit beams, its outdoor terrace and licenced bar can be decorated to suit your theme whether it be 1960’s retro, vintage or the stunning 1920’s. It also has the advantage of having large glass doors which open out onto a private lawn which gives you alternative catering options such as BBQ’s and Hog Roasts. The lawn can also host marquees and tempory structures which you may wish to incorporate into your day. Visit our Food and Wine pages for more details. For futher information about creating Your Day Your Way at Kelburn Estate please contact Louise Martin at email@example.com
Food Glorious Food!
Our contracted caterers here at Kelburn will meet your requirements, tastes and budgets whether you are looking for a menu suitable for a King or a delicious BBQ. To view our Wedding Brochure please click here Our Venue only packages in June and September 2019 allow you the option to arrange your own caterers. Whether you are planning an intimate dinner for 5 or to invite 250 guests to a decadent champagne and canapé party; Kelburn offers exceptional food and drink in truly captivating surroundings. Our caterers, are dynamic and flexible offering a fresh and personal approach to catering, creating fantastic tailored menus that offer our customers peace of mind; you will be dealing with the same person from the moment you confirm your event to when the last glass is cleared away.
It’s All Food :
Thirty years in the hospitality industry has taught us a thing or two. Our approach is simple: listen carefully and deliver exactly what you want by drawing from our range of provenance-led, quality dishes. Perhaps that’s why we’ve been invited to serve exclusive events such as the premier hospitality suite for the Lead Sponsor of the Glasgow Commonwealth Games 2014, as well as the prestigious Scottish Album of the Year Awards! From BBQ’s, Hog Roasts and the more sharing platters, It’s All Food has everything you can imagine! DOWNLOAND SAMPLE MENUS
Wine and Drinks
Celebration of your wedding should be done in style. Champagne, cocktails, old vintage baths full of beer or a tray of refreshing Elderflower cocktail – what ever your tastes and theme we can accommodate. To view our Wedding Brochure please click here We have drinks packages and a fully licenced bar.
Kelburn Drinks Package per person
Kelburn Wine Supplements 2 Glasses of Presecco & 1/2 bottle wine ~ £19.50 per person Champagne supplements Joseph Perrier ~ £10 Bollinger Special Cuvee ~ £18 Bollinger Rose ~ £22 White Wine Supplements Baron Philippe Rothschild Sauvignon Blanc ~ £3 Marquis de Goulaine Chardonnay ~ £3 Chateau Routas Viognier ~ £3 Red Wine Supplements Baron Philippe Rothschild Pinot Noir ~ £3 Marquis de Goulaine Merlot ~ £3 Chateau Routas Cabernet/Grenache/syrah ~ £3 Additions to your Drinks Package Dram Table ~ £50 per bottle Iced Beer Buckets ~ £3.50 per bottle Soft drinks ~ £8 per jug Drinks packages can be tailored to specific requests – please just ask. To create Your Day Your Way please contact our Events Supervisor Louise Martin firstname.lastname@example.org
A Range of wonderful places for your guests to stay
Largs, Fairlie and the surrounding area have a super range of accommodation providers. At Kelburn Estate we can provide you with
- Exclusive use of Kelburn Castle
- Our eco friendly Yurts which can sleep up to 4 people per Yurt
- Our spacious Bell Tents which are an unfurnished tent erected ready for your arrival and can sleep up to 5 people per Tent
- Our campsite with a mix of grass pitches and hardstanding which provides space for private tents, motorhomes, campervans and caravans
With wedding party enquiries prices and reservation methods will be discussed. An up to date directory of accommodation providers can be found on our neighbouring facility’s event site. To create Your Day Your Way please contact our Events Supervisor Louise Martin email@example.com. We hope our Wedding Brochure will help you to create Your Vision – click here